6.12.2013

My Summertime Table Box

The box that we made last fall needed an update.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for summer, so this is what I came up with.  I used the white candles I had, and stuck glass tube vases in between.  Add a few white and yellow daisies, and call it a day.

I like the brightness of the white and yellow against the dark wood.  It's great for the warm months.


This box is one of my favorite projects ever.  It has been so versatile, and it fits our table perfectly.


I like this centerpiece.  Even if I'm not a big fan of the hot summer months.  Oh, and please don't look at the dust on the rim of the box.  I told you that stupid drywall dust gets everywhere, and I'm not going to dust everything until all the sanding is done.  I dusted the table down at least, I just forgot the box.  Ooops.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay!!! New posts! I love the new look (even the dust! Ha!) I think I might recognize those cylinder vases too? ;) Love you and see ya in a few.