8.01.2012

Floor Vase

I was so excited to find these gem at a little primitive store down here at the coast.  It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but it was perfect in every way, so it came to live at my house.  After it sat on my dining room table for about a week, I decided what I wanted to do with it.  So off to Michael's I went.  They almost always deliver good results when it comes to fake flowers.  And once again, they did.  I found these cherry blossom stems.  And they weren't pink!  An off white/brownish color that matched the picture in my head pefectly!  It's sitting by a basket with cross stitch supplies, magazine inspirations, and off course, my handy-dandy fur brush.  It's a necessity when you have an overly furry kangaroo, I mean, dog.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Prettiness! Just like you! Love you and miss you!

Ash said...

So cute! Love your decorating. And those flowers are perfect!