6.28.2009

I'm So Mad...

Mostly at myself, but at dishonest people too.

First let me tell you the story leading up to the anger.

Ashley and I decided to do the good thing and go to the gym this afternoon. Well, you see, Jason was doing some flying today, and I'm waiting on pins and needles to hear from him. So, I was toting my phone around the gym. After 55 minutes on cardio machines, I felt like I was going to die. I got off, downed my water, and cleaned my machine. Grabbed my Ipod and water bottle, completely leaving my phone sitting on the elliptical. After being home for a while and realizing I couldn't find my phone, I called the gym and it had not been turned in, nor was it still on the elliptical. Somebody snatched it! I am SOOOO furious. The lack of honest people in the world is so disappointing. I have never lost a phone before. BUT, technically, I didn't lose it, I remembered where it was, but somebody took it. Boo. I'm still fuming. After panic set in that Jason wouldn't be able to reach me on my phone, I ordered another one (supposed to be here Tuesday), and quickly called to do some rearranging at Verizon. I now am using Jason's phone but it's been switched to my number until my replacement comes. Thank goodness for the annual discounts at Verizon. I got my new one for relatively cheap. Still, that was money that I hadn't planned to spend on a phone when I still had a perfectly good one.

Well, anyways, it was reported stolen, so I hope whoever swiped it won't be able to use it. I don't know how that works, but that is what I hope. Butthead.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Dishonest people suck! I so bet it was homeboy behind us, he seemed a little sketchy.

Btw- your title reminds me of that Little Critter book we used to read when we were little..lol.

Atleast you get a new really cool phone.

Karen said...

Yes, that's awful, but that's the world we live in. I'm sorry you lost your phone, but glad you got a new one so fast!