Going with the red already in there, I added a vintage red stocking, red candles, pinecones, and burlap on the dresser.
A little pillow that I painted. I made a stencil from an image of the nativity I liked from a google search I did. Then I traced it on plain ole red cotton fabric with a pencil. I painted it in with white acrylic paint. Once dry, I sewed and stuffed. Easy, but time consuming, it needed 3 coats to not show through to the red!
I made some canvas stockings for our room this year. I just traced a stocking I already had onto canvas drop cloth, cut out a strip of burlap and frayed the edges a bit, then traced our initials onto it. Then I flipped 'em inside out and sewed them up. It was my first run at sewing curved edges. I don't think I did too horribly. They hang on either side of our headboard.
Another shot of my pretty little pillow. I just love that thing. And it totally looks good with the reds on our bed.