10.08.2012

A Few Fall Favorites

1.  Butter London nail polish.  I've never tried it before, and I had a 3.50 off coupon for Ulta (which is the only store that carries it around here), so I picked up the normally 14.00 bottle in the color All Hail The Queen.  I'd seen it numerous times on pinterest, and really liked the color.  It lived up to it's hype.  It's so pretty for fall.  And I'm on day 5 with no chips, that's a record for me!  I really like this formula.

Here it is on my nails:


 2.  Dunkin Donuts!  It is so "fall friendly".  With all of their wonderful pumpkin drinks, apple cider, pumpkin muffins and donuts, and the new apple orchard donut (YUM), it is hard to stay away.  I've done good, but man, sometimes, ya just gotta.


3.  This pumpkin scones recipe from here.  It's supposed to be like Starbuck's.  I have not tried these at Starbuck's, so I don't know if they are.  But I can vouch that they are GOOD!  I made them one morning when my fam was here last weekend, and the leftovers gave me breakfasts for a few mornings.  This was a leftover, I didn't have any more of the spiced drizzle, so I just drizzled plain glaze over it, still amazing.  Paired it with some coffee (and pumpkin spice creamer), and it was perfection.  (Sorry about the fuzzy picture, low lighting and my iphone, but you can still tell how divine it looks.)


I'm so happy fall is here, and today actually feels like fall here at the beach!  Highs in the low 60's!  Just wish it was sticking around.

1 comment:

Karen said...

ooohhhh bring that "butter" with you! I want to try it!
Those scones were out of this world good, too. I'm so glad it's finally starting to feel and look like fall around here.