Ashwee gave me the idea of recovering with scrapbook paper and mod podge for letters, frames, etc. So I took a letter that was black and kinda boring, made it polka dotted red with some distressing around the edges. I also did a couple of frames that Ash gave me that were broken and she wasn't using anymore. I repurposed those, and once Walgreens gets their online photo order system back up, I will order some new prints for these. The second one is missing a back, so I have to come up with a replacement for that one, and then I will probably hang it or prop it somewhere. And lastly, I had a plain wooden frame laying around that I painted with Vintage White acrylic paint, then roughed it up with some sandpaper. I took the back and glass off, and used it to frame a skeleton key and hung it up in my office. I like the new purpose of it much better.
All of my "new" frames!