6.13.2012

New Bling

While shopping for some new summer clothes for J, the sales lady directed me to the new jewelry display at Old Navy.  Usually, I never find anything I like there, but she told me they had just gotten all new stuff and I was thrilled with all the new choices!  I'm very into teal and coral this season, but have not been able to find much in the way of jewelry.  Old Navy solved that problem for me with each color having it's own rack!  Score!  This is what I came away with.  I could have picked more, but I was trying to practice moderation (and even then, I didn't do too well).  But I must say the prices were pretty good in keeping with Old Navy's competitive pricing.  I'm excited to wear all my new pieces!






2 comments:

Ash said...

Yay! More to borrow!!!!

Karen said...

I likey!!