8.06.2011

What is that!?!

That's what we said when driving home one night after passing this house not too far from home.  It appears to be an outdoor fish tank, and it has lights in it...right in their front yard!  I have never in my life seen something like this before!  Jason was so baffled, and I did not see it when we first went by, so we turned around and went back, then stopped in the road to check it out, lol.  It's not a great picture because it was dark and I was using my phone, but you can still see the fish swimming around in there.  I would love to know what their thought process was on this one!

3 comments:

Ash said...

LOL. That is very strange. I don't quite see how this is a good plan..they must be avid fish lovers?

Karen said...

Wouldn't it be too hot? Hmmmm.....

Jason said...

its looks cool in the daylight..all the metal is a blue and the frame around the window is blue too. the tank is a old chemical tank from a factory or something