1. 30 Days until Jason comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
2. I've gone back on Weight Watchers. Hard core. I so took about a month break from counting. I finally got back on the scale yesterday. I was shocked. In a good way. I have actually maintained. No loss, no gain. Sweet!
3. I think I'm going to go to the tanning bed tomorrow and start getting a little color before J comes home, and before vacation;o) We have a mountain-side cabin, all to ourselves.
4. We've decided to go to Gatlinburg, TN for a week when he gets home. I love it there. I'm so ready for vacation!
5. My new phone is awesome. I got the enV touch. It's like an IPhone without having to have the super expensive media plan. Plus, it has a full keyboard inside! If you're with Verizon, I highly recommend it.
6. Kojak has finally mastered roll over. And then I just find out that he peed on the rug. What the heck?! No accidents in well over 2 months, and now?
7. Did I mention...30 DAYS TIL JASON COMES HOME!?!
8. I saved enough of my daily points for a 3 Musketeers bar tonight. Chocolate has been my secret lover since Jason has been gone;o)
9. I am so behind on answering emails. But yet, I am blogging. I'm a slacker.
10. I have been working on a new blog for my photography, I will be posting a link soon!
11. Speaking of photography, I got my portfolios in the mail today. I will be filling them up quickly! Next...business cards, hehe!
12. We had an awesome thunderstorm last night. Made me miss my honey even more.
13. I'm organizing a sign making party the week before homecoming. Signs, signs everywhere! I know, I'm such a planner. It annoys me too.
14. Speaking of planning, I already have my hair appointment set up for a few days before J flies in, Momma and I are going shopping that week too. Gotta have the perfect outfit. Then a mani and pedi to finish the prep work up. I think the last one is more for my benefit.
15. I am so into "So You Think You Can Dance". I'm super excited that they are doing a fall season too this year! Don't tell anyone that I practice what I see every week in my room.
16. I hate personal trainers. Especially mine. Her goal is to kill me. Seriously.
17. Oh! I saw an old friend from high school at the grocery store yesterday. We were really close friends in high school, and we just lost touch. It was great to see her (and her 2 year old!). We are setting up a coffee date soon. It's funny that we both grew up and married men (not related) with the same last names.
18. My bee eff eff from forever is coming home Friday from Texas. Mandi, the one who married a man in the army. I haven't seen her in a year and a half. I'm stoked!
19. I've been experimenting with destroying my jeans. I like the look and I'm pretty good at cleverly placing the holes.
20. Even though I'm mad at Kojak, I have to say he's doing exceptionally well with staying in the yard without his leash. He's really a smart dog. Until those little brain washing critters crawl in his ear and tell him to piss all over the rug. Excuse my use of the word piss. But that was what it was. It wasn't a little "oops, I tinkled" or "oops, I had a little excited squirt". It was a full out, squat down, empty your bladder, piss a puddle on the floor incident.
21. Oh, yeah. Guess what? 30 DAYS, 30 DAYS, 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!