A whole lotta questions, and not much else to do. So here ya go!
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: My Hairdresser
3. Last text message: Mandi
4. Last song you listened to: Halo by Beyonce
5. Last time you cried: Sunday b/c my head wouldn't stop hurting. I know, I'm a crybaby. I'm ok with this.
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yes, I was a dumb, dumb girl at one point.
7. Been cheated on? Yes, by a serial cheater. One of those things you wish you would've known first.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes
9. Lost someone special? Too many in the past few years.
10. Been depressed? Who hasn't?
11. Been drunk and threw up? Nope
12. Found out someone was talking about you? Yeah, I'm so glad I'm out of high school.
13. Ever sung karaoke? Oh yes, what fun. Probably not for those listening, but fun for me!
14. Have you ever broken a bone? My toe, and that's just a little bone. I did not react well, I said some choice things. I would hate to see how I would react to breaking a bigger bone.
15. How many kids do you want to have? I want 3, but any number that the Lord wants to give me will be just fine.
16. Do you have any pets? A crazy 8 month old Australian Shepherd named Kojak.
17. Do you want to change your name? No, then nobody would know me:)
18. What did you do for your last birthday? We had a combination cook out for me and my dad's birthdays, and on the actual day, Jason took me to a nice dinner and let me pick out a new pocketbook.
19. What time did you wake up today? Which time...2ish, 4ish, 5ish, and finally got up at 6:50. Long night.
20. What were you doing at midnight last night? Catchin' some z's.
21. Name something you CANNOT wait for? AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!! My sweetie comes home from Iraq for leave!
22. Last time you saw your father? Last night.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I would change the fact that I'm a diabetic.
24. What are you listening to right now? iTunes on my computer.
25. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? I've talked to a Tommy, does that count?
26. What's getting on your nerves right now? This deployment, and that it's so flippin' humid.
27. What makes you most happy? The fact that I'm saved, my husband, my family.
28. What's your name? Christie
29. Nicknames? Chris, Christie Belle, Hon, Babe
30. Relationship Status? Happily committed in holy matrimony:)
31. Zodiac sign? Cancer
32. Male or female? Female
33. Elementary: Wallburg
34. Middle School: Ledford
35. High school: Ledford
36. Hair color: Blonde
37. Long or short: Medium
38. Do you have a crush on someone? Jason
39. Piercings: Several in my ears.
40. Tattoos: None for me!
41. Righty or lefty: Righty
42. First surgery: Wisdom teeth ripped out by a sinister man with huge hedge clippers. I was asleep, but that's what I imagine it was like.
43. First piercing: Ears
44. First best friends: Blake Lewis and Eric Swaim
45. First sport you joined: Cheerleading
46. First pet: First ones I remember...Tippy (an extremely cantankerous pomeranian), and Sugar Baby (my cat before cat allergies).
47. First vacation: I'm pretty sure it was Lake Hartwell for a family reunion.
48. First concert: New Kids on the Block...before they were known as NKOTB. I remember what I was wearing. Being like the late 80's, early 90's time period, I wore a pink ruffle skirt with scrunch socks, a New Kids tshirt with one of those tshirt clips and a side ponytail with a pink scrunchie. I was so awesome.
49. First crush: Joey McIntyre. Probably not the first one, but the first one I remember, and it was a big one. My walls were covered with his posters.
50. Eating: Nada
51. Drinking: Nothin'
52. I'm about to: Probably eat lunch, take a nap, talk to Jason, then go to dinner and a movie with my family.
53. Listening to: Still iTunes
54. Waiting for: August!
YOUR FUTURE :
55. Want kids? A million times yes!
56. Want to get married? I did, and I did:)
57. Careers in mind? Photography
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
58. Lips or eyes? Ooo, hard one. I love Jason's equally.
59. Hugs or kisses? Again, both are spectacular.
60. Shorter or taller? Taller
61. Older or Younger? Younger. What is it Ashley calls me? A "puma". Apparently that's the term for an older woman that's with a man who's only a little bit younger.
62. Romantic or spontaneous: I like a healthy mix.
63. Nice stomach or nice arms? Arms, they are what hold you.
64. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive, I guess. Loud can be "annoysome". (You like my new word, I know you do). But not too sensitive, because then that comes across as needy.
65. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
66. Just two??? Pink
67. And I guess it would be....Blue
HAVE YOU EVER:
68. Kissed a stranger? Nope
69. Fallen out of love? Yes, a long time ago.
70. Lost glasses/contacts? Plenty of times.
71. Changed clothes in a car? This used to be a weekly occurance. Not so much anymore.
72. Broken someone's heart? Yes, poor guy. He was a bit needy.
73. Had your own heart broken? Plenty of times. It sucks.
74. Smoked a cigarette? Yes, because I was really cool when I was 17. HA! More like I was a total idiot considering I'm a pretty sever asthmatic.
75. Been arrested? No, thank goodness. I'd probably faint right there.
76. Turned someone down? Yes. Repeatedly, boy was he persistent.
77. Cried when someone died? So very much.
78. Liked a friend that is a male? Oh yes, back in the day.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself? Most of the time.
80. Miracles? Absolutely
81. Love at first sight? Nope, sorry.
82. Heaven? Totally
83. Santa Claus? Always have:)
84. Kiss on the first date? Why not ;o)
85. Angels? No doubt!
86. God? Completely!!!
87. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Jason, hands down.
88. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes, but before you jump to conclusions, let me explain. I was "dating" this guy occassionally, and he assumed we were "together", and so you can imagine his surprise when I told him I had decided to make it exclusive with another guy.
89. Will you post this? Well, I wouldn't have just answered all of these questions to just delete them.
90. Did you lie on any of these questions? Nope