3. I got my hair done last week. I went lighter. She did a root lifter and then major high lighting. It's very blonde, and I like it:)
4. Jason sent me recent pictures. Finally! He also sent me some work out pictures. He's getting big. Really big. I'm going to have to step it up. I've lost 22 lbs. as of this morning, but I still have a ways to go.
5. Laura brought Allyson to the Pampered Chef party Wednesday. She was a big help with the preparation, and she kept Alaina occupied too;o)
6. I am such a sucker for dog toys. We went for a check up and he came home with 3 new toys. I guess I need to get him a basket and teach him to pick up after himself. His brother, T-beau (my aunt's dog) has learned how to, so it is possible!
7. I'm proud of Kojak, he now knows sit, lay down, stand, drop it, leave it, wait, and is getting better and better at heel, no jumping, and come. Shake just isn't in his vocabulary for some reason. We'll get it sometime.