8.15.2008

I Did It!

I finished my first project with my new sewing machine:) I made Christmas pillows for our couches! After a successful trip to Hancock*Fabrics, I came home with two pillow forms (feather, because they are sooo much comfier), that were on sale for 40% off, aaaaand some cozy fleece for my next project: a soft, oversized winter robe in gray and pink. The fleece was 30% off to boot. Round the trip off with some new bobbins and thread (both 50% off!), and I was a happy gal. I immediately came home to stuff and sew up these cute little pillows. They are sooo soft and they have pictures of the sweetest little penguins playing in the snow. And to make it even better, there are little log cabins and Christmas trees on them too. Can you tell I'm ready for the holidays? You should be able to see the pattern better in the 2nd picture. I think I did ok for my first time:)

1 comment:

Karen said...

They turned out really cute! The material is so soft, too. Can't wait to see pictures of the robe material and pattern.
Good job, sweetie!
Love you,
Mom