2.15.2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

Ashley, Matt, and Austin are coming to visit today!!! I'm so excited. I haven't seen any of my family since December and I was getting pretty homesick. But, now I'm grinning ear to ear because Ashley called last night and said they'd be here today! YAY! Plus, we found out yesterday that Jason's Master Sgt. is going to push our leave through so we can go on our anniversary trip the week of March 3 and then we'll spend a few days at home with family afterwards. They weren't sure if they were going to let us go because Jason's unit was doing some special training that week, but it worked out. I can't wait 'til they get here. Matt will be here through the weekend since he has to go back out of town for work next week, and Ashley and Austin are going to probably stay through the week:) Anyways, I'm off to shower and get ready to run some errands before they arrive! I'll be a little MIA while spending much needed family time with them this week. Everyone have a great weekend and following week!

5 comments:

Karen said...

:o)
Love you and miss you,
Mommie

Gena said...

I'm so happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful visit.

Adorable picture of Austin, too.

Jennifer said...

Have fun!

Tiffany said...

What a blessing! I'm so glad that you will still have your special time w/ your husband! Enjoy your family! Blessings on your day!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hope you have a great time!